Vegetable Fermentation Seminar with Gary Caldwell
Vegetable Fermentation Seminar with Gary Caldwell - September 2015
Sydney Monday, 7th Septmeber, Leichardt
Melbourne Thursday, 10th September, Mulgrave
Gary Caldwell Is coming to Australia this spring to share his knowledge & experience with indiviuals and business' who have an interest in the process and science of fermenting vegetables.
Gary's 20 years experience in producing fermented vegetables in a commercial context, and the work undertaken in collaberation with Dept Agriculture Canada, sees him in a great position to help illuminate the process others are now undertaking too.
This is a fabulous opprtunity and we would highly recommend attending if you are....
- a small or large scale producer of fermented vegetables
- interested in establishing a business creating fermented vegetables, or developing a fermented vegetable line
- are associated with the food industry and interested in this 'new' old food technology
- demostrator/educator, teaching others How to Ferment Vegetables in a domestic enviroment
- are a health care professional and wish to expand your knowledge on these products
- love fermentation and want to learn more!
Numbers are limited.
Tickets; $150 each, includes lunch & refreshments
TICKETS ON SALE NOW